Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Left Thumb Blogger

I was surfing through my RSS feeds (do we surf through these, roll through these, drown in these...not sure what is most accurate...lol) and I came across this video of an individual who is an avid blogger and who uses assistive technology as part of the blogging process. Check it out!



My colleagues at the university and I have been discussing the need to focus on 21st century skills within relation to, not only preparing the future teachers with whom we work, but preparing these future teachers to prepare their students to be 21st century learners. However to do so effectively, it is not enough that we prepare our teachers about using technologies that lead to 21st century skills in our future teachers but we prepare these future teachers to differentiate the access and use of these tool to enable success amongst diverse students.

Way to go Glenda! What a great video!

No comments: